Monday, February 27, 2012

Outfit: Blue your mind












Coat: ZARA
Jumper: River Island
Dress: River Island
Bag: TkMaxx
Shoes: Matalan

Today, I am showing you an outfit with my current addiction. Please forgive me but I could not wear my furry coat that day :-) I worn it with the bodycon dress and a grey jumper, both from RI. But you know what, now when I'm looking at these pictures, I admit that the whole look was very dark. Well I don't feel the flow to wear pastels as yet. 

Dzisiaj, pokazuje Wam stylizacje z moim obecnym uzaleznieniem. Wybaczcie, ale nie moglam nie zalozyc tego wlochatego plaszcza w ten dzien :-) Mialam na sobie obcisla sukienke i sweterek z River Island. Ale wiecie co, teraz jak patrze na te zdjecia to musze przyznac, ze troche ciemno ten look wyszedl. No coz, nie czuje jeszcze tego pastelowego klimatu.

Thank you for reading!!

Karolina 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...