Friday, February 17, 2012

I love Fridays!!









Jeans: H&M
Top: ZARA
Cardigan: River Island
Jewelles: Topshop

Apologise guys, but wasn't able to take any pictures after work today. I thought I would say to you: Have a lovely weekend! and hopefully you love Fridays that much as me :-)
Tomorrow, I am going to my hairdresser to dye my hair and finally cut my frindge. It's been growing too fast that's why I had to change my hair style. I will try to take some pictures tomorrow and show you the result :-)
Take care guys!!

Wybaczcie kochani, ale nie bylam w stanie zrobic zadnych zdjec po pracy. Pomyslalam, ze zycze Wam cudownego weekendu! i mam nadzieje, ze tak jak ja kochacie piatki :-)
Jutro, jade do fryzjera aby ofarbowac wlosy i w koncu sciac grzywke. Urosla bardzo, dlatego musialam zmienic fryzure :-( Postaram sie zrobic kilka zdjec z salonu jutro i Wam pokarze efekt koncowy.
Trzymajcie sie kochani!!

Thank you for reading!!

Karolina

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...