Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gift








Another gift proposition for your man for Valentine's Day perhaps. This set I bought in Debenhams last Saturday for my other half. They still have 10% off on all perfumes but the one I choose was also with the bag from Emporio Armani. I wonder whether you like buying sets like this one, when you can get some designer's goodies. I personally think it's a good deal anyway.
 Check my other gift proposition if you like here
Kolejna propozycja prezentu dla naszych panow, mozliwe ze na Walentynki. Ten set kupilam w Debenhams ostatniej Soboty. W sklepie ciagle mozecie kupic perfumy o 10 % taniej, a ten zapach ktory ja wybralam mial w zestawie torbe od Emporio Armani. Ciekawi mnie czy Wy rowniez lubicie kupowac zestawy, z ktorymi mozecie otrzymac fajne gadzety. Osobiscie uwazam, ze to super oferta. Sprawdzcie co jeszcze mozecie kupic swoim mezczyznom tutaj

Thank you for reading!!

Karolina

1 comment:

Anna N Blog said...

Chciałabym mieć kogo obdarować :)
Fajny blog, będę zaglądać czasem :)
Zapraszam do siebie:
www.abc-un.blogspot.com :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...